Royal Apothecary uses 100% pure medical strength Glycolic Acid
10% of the order price is gonna be donated to dog shelters associations across the USA. Support the cause!
FREE SHIPPING IF YOU ORDER TODAY!
- Dissolves Acne Plugs & Eliminates Acne Scars
- Treats hyper-pigmentation, skin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melasma
- Repairs Blemished Skin, Blackheads, Comedones
- Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
- Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
Our peels do not contain any dyes, preservatives, fragrances or other unnecessary ingredients.
While our Glycolic Acid Solution is well suited for professional use, it can also be used by anyone with the proper education and precautions. Below, be sure to read about our different concentrations and start with what is most suitable for you:
|The best solution for first time users for a light peel which will begin the process of rejuvenating skin and make it primed for higher % solutions in future use.
|A strong professional strength peel for users who have used 10% before or have had a glycolic peel in the past 3 months.
|A deep peel only for those who have used 35% or similar glycolic solution before. To be used with caution or for professional use.
|The deepest peel, medical professional strength only for long time users of Glycolic Acid. This is our strongest solution and can quickly erase scaring and wrinkles when used properly. *Recommended for professional use. (Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.)Please note: 70% Glycolic acid peel is a strong peel and should only be used by experienced glycolic users. Misuse can result in burns and hyper-pigmentation. Please follow all instructions in the pamphlet included with the peel.
Directions for use :
- Cleanse face and neck area with an oil free cleanser.
- Prepare your skin with a 50/50 water and alcohol combination for a more even application.
- Apply the acid to your face and neck with a cotton ball, applying pressure in problem areas.
- Allow the solution to set into skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water. If you feel the acid was too strong for your skin, use a 50/50 water and baking soda neutralizing solution.
- Apply a good skin hydrating, healing moisturizer
Repeat the process once or twice a week, based on your skin sensitivity. Do not over use.
SUNBURN & SUN DAMAGE: This AHA can make your skin very sensitive. Use a good sunscreen and limit sun exposure as much as possible for up to one week after use to avoid sunburn or sun damage to skin.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor’s medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist’s advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.